Thursday 4 September 2014

Esha :)

It’s been a long time I am friend of Esha!

We haven’t talked that much till now, but whenever we talk I feel like I have met her since my childhood, because we have a bond that can be felt through our friendships. I met a lot of new people here and everyone have special respect in my heart, because I learn a lot from them.

It’s been 7 months that I met the group but I can feel the friendships across the borders, how in very less time everyone have created a strong bond with their counterpart, how each and everyone understands others problems and help them.

This friendship shows that India and Pakistan still have those people who remember their old origins. Meeting Esha was one of my good luck, because she is a friend who always understand my delays and problems and help me in that.


I am happy to be her counterpart J

No comments:

Post a Comment