Wednesday 14 May 2014

Our cultures and our lives (April)

Once there were two best friends who used to live with each other. They were always together, life was beautiful for them. They were best friends and then one day they were separated from each other. Hatred was born between them, they now see each other but never met nor talk, but somewhere in corner of their hearts Love is still present.

Yes! The two friends were India and Pakistan. They still are best friends. A question was asked in the Curriculum of BPP April assignment. “What India mean to you?”

Seriously I have no words, to me India is like my best friend who has gone far on a holiday and I know he will come back one day and will join me. What India and its people meant to me, can never be explained in few lines, because it’s a feelings that has no words to fit upon.

Well my Counterpart Esha! We both are Muslims, we are same. Our customs, our practices and our events, but the only difference is she lives in India and I live in Pakistan. What I learnt from her I think is that no matter where you are, the customs and the beliefs can be the same. The boarders and walls can only separate us but can never end our realities.

What I learnt from her this month is Patience! Step towards better friendship, because if you have to be the best to someone, you have to show your real care to them and this is the only thing that can last friendships for long time.

Well April was a busy month for both of us, but still the connection of friendship between us is strong, and it will last till it has to.
My experiences are going great with my counterpart, and I hope it will work out through till the end :p


2 comments:

  1. Dear Shughla,
    This is a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing all these lovely thoughts, and these beautiful trinkets from the exchanges you've both had. :) All the best for your further interactions!
    Love,
    Kirthi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear Kirthi.
    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete